- We are cruising on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays ONLY - until further notice.
Cruising aboard Spirit of the Wild on our national award-winning Gordon River Cruise, you will experience quiet cruising with electric motors while basking in the tranquil surrounds of the mighty Gordon River. Our knowledgeable guides and character-based interpretation will take you through rich natural and human history as you explore Macquarie Harbour.
Gordon River Cruise Inclusions:
- Quiet cruising on the Gordon River
- First access to the Gordon River ensuring the best possible chance of seeing the famous reflections
- Dedicated on-board guides
- Chef-prepared buffet lunch
- Two walking tours
- Character-based interpretation
- Audio tours for international guests
- Premier Upper Deck includes an open bar
- Main deck provides a cash bar
Premier Upper Deck Additional Inclusions:
- Complimentary Tasmanian red, white and sparkling wines. As well as beers, coffee tea and juices
- Premium leather recliners with full length windows
- Private viewing deck and lounge area
- Morning, afternoon tea and canapés
Duration & Timing:
- Please check-in at 8:00AM for 8.30AM departure from the main wharf in Strahan
- Total tour duration is approx 6 hours
Click here to access the latest deals on cruising and accommodation on the west coast.
Please note, some of our operations may be restricted due to COVID-19 regulations. For regular updates on our operations, click here.