- Spring Special Inala Property Tour: until 1st Dec 2020 / 1 hr tour - $75 per person / 2 hr tour – $120 per person / 3 hr tour - $160 per person ( prices above are for two people or more, one person only = $130 for a 1hr tour / $190 for a 2hr tour / $250 for a 3hr tour)
For over 25 years, Inala Nature Tours, a family owned and operated company, has been designing and leading birding and wildlife tours across Australia. From our 1,500 acre private reserve at ‘Inala’ on Bruny Island, Tasmania, our tours extends across Australia.
- The Inala reserve is 1,500 acres. We have all twelve endemic bird species living at Inala amongst the rich and diverse conservation habitats.
- The Inala reserve contains bird hides and viewing platforms, it is a reserve for birders run by birders.
- We run tours of Inala, Bruny Island, Tasmania, Australia and Internationally
- At Inala itself we have accommodation within our private reserve
- If you visit Inala reserve without any accommodation or tours booked, you can still visit the 5 acres of Jurassic Garden and the Nature Museum
- Photographers can hire the Raptor Photography Hide, you do not need to be staying at Inala to use this facility.
Whether you are planning to spend a few days on our private reserve, take a tour of Bruny or Tasmania, or adventure to remote Australia, you can count on our commitment to making your experience unforgettable. Our tours are designed and led by Dr. Tonia Cochran and her expert team. Among us we have a diversity of talents, from qualified scientists to travel experts. We are united by our passion for wild Australia. Enjoy our offerings, and do contact us if you would like help to realise the Australian birding and wildlife journey of your dreams.