Kinergetics Kinesiology is a specialised type of Kinesiology, which has the power to transform all areas of your health & life.
Philip Rafferty is the Founder and Head Practitioner & Instructor of this Kinesiology modality. Philip sees clients and teaches his registered Kinesiology Practitioner training programme in Deloraine, Tasmania.
Philip works with Heavy Metal Toxicity, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Pain and TMJ/Jaw trauma.
Philip is working in the world of Kinesiology for 40 years and has established Kinergetics Kinesiology and RESET (TMJ/Jaw) workshops in 20 different countries.
Germaine Byrne has an established client base in Port Sorrell and Deloraine. Germaine is working in Kinesiology for 20 years and specialises in Trauma Kinesiology. Germaine teaches all modules of Kinergetics both in Australia, Europe and the USA.
In Kinergetics Kinesiology, we combine both kinesiology and natural energy healing to identify, correct and release the emotional, traumas, stressors, sabotages and metaphysical surrounds of pain and health conditions.
As with other Kinesiology systems, Kinergetics uses neurological biofeedback via muscle monitoring, to pinpoint structural, biochemical, psychological, emotional, energetic and spiritual areas of stress, imbalance, or dysfunction of the body’s energy systems.
By accessing the cause of these imbalances and working with healing energy to clear them at the deepest level, this brings about profound, lasting change to our energetic and physical being.
Kinergetics Kinesiology helps a client to get to the root cause of their problems (e.g. trauma, suppressed emotion, self sabotages) and gain an understanding of what is going on inside their mind and body so it can be released and processed on a conscious and unconscious level.
Current stressors, past hurts and traumas can cause negative physical, mental and emotional blockages, which are suppressed and profoundly affect us, and our health. Kinergetics Kinesiology is a direct yet gentle way to identify and tap into these suppressions. It is a tool used to unravel old negative patterns, sabotages, belief systems and blockages, in order to make the changes required to bring us forward into a secure, open, present and positive state of health, happiness and being.
HOW CAN KINERGETICS HELP ME?
Kinergetics is a fast, painless, non-invasive modality that has been proven to be incredibly effective in helping a wide range of problems including:
· Identifying limiting core beliefs and areas of self sabotage which are preventing you from moving forward and succeeding in life in areas such as professionsal career, weight loss, finances, relationships to name a few
· Dealing with physical pain
· Releasing past and present emotional and physical trauma
· Limitation of joint motion, muscle injuries and sprains
· TMJ (jaw) problems and teeth grinding
· Anxiety and depression
· Headaches and migraines
· Learning disorders
· Adrenal fatigue/chronic fatigue
· Arthritis and fibromayalgia
· Food sensitivities
· Womens problems such as fertility/conception issues/menstruation irregularities/ PCOS and candida
· Psychosomatic conditions, especially where the underlying factor is related to emotional stress.
· Assisting in the elimination and detoxification of toxins and heavy metals from the body whether it be from mercury exposure from dental work (amalgam fillings) environmental factors, skin products, food.
· Improving general hydration and the bodies ability to utilise and assimilate water, which assists the body in the process of detoxification and blood cleansing
· At a deeper level, it can be used to identify and clear stresses in the body, which are often the causes of physical manifestations of illness/dis-ease.
Some common benefits can include:
· Becoming conscious of unconscious patterns/thoughts/beliefs
· Less or no pain after treatment
· Feeling less stressed and anxious
· Feeling more calm and in control
· Feeling more centred
· Less physical symptoms (e.g. Skin disorders, reactions to food/allergies)
· More energy, vitality and better health overall.
· Improved brain cognition and function
· Improved sports performance
· Improved career performance
· Improved relationships
What should I expect in a Kinergetics session?
In a standard Kinergetics session, Philip Rafferty or Germaine Byrne will use muscle monitoring to establish the priority imbalance/issue that needs to be worked on. The client, fully clothed, lies on the treatment table. The practitioner may conduct tests of muscles in relation to meridian points, the body’s reaction to homeopathic vials of toxins, heavy metals, minerals etc. The client may be required to talk/think about past traumas, stress, areas of self sabotage, self limiting beliefs, illness/pain in the body and access different physical points while the practitioner uses muscle monitoring and performs corrections to balance the body’s energy. A full treatment usually runs for 60 minutes.