Located in Launceston, Tasmania, sanctum body skin soul is an experience not to be missed.
An inner city retreat, sanctum offers treatment experiences that are designed to leave you feeling replenished, recharged and nourished.
sanctum uses natural, holistic products and treatments, in particular, supporting local Tasmanian businesses where possible.
sanctum now also shares it’s home in Historic Duncan House with Tisane – our boutique Tea Room.
*Currently our shopfront is closed due to COVID-19, but our Online Store is well stocked for Skin Care, Body Care, Gift and Tea needs!
Upon opening we will offer:
Come to sanctum for remedial or relaxation treatments. We also offer aromatherapy, reflexology, Indian head massage, hot stone massage, shiatsu, pregnancy massage and hawaiian body work. Whether you need to reduce stress, recover from illness, or stimulate circulation, we have you covered from top to toe.
Health Fund Rebates available.
Our daily activities expose us to all manner of toxins and environmental damage. sanctum offers skin analysis to identify the best personal skin care solution for your skin. We have restorative treatments to help combat the signs of ageing, environmental damage and congestion. Our skin revitalising treatments use mineral therapy, vitamins and pure, medical grade oxygen to give your skin immediate and lasting results. Our Cosmeceutical Ranges offer tailored solutions to chronic Skin conditions.
The Venus Concept is a treatment for your face, neck and body, which helps to increase collagen production, improving the appearance of cellulite and wrinkles, tightening skin and improving your body shape.
~Spa Body Treatments~
From Dead Sea Body Therapies to our own in-house made Chocolate Body Wraps! sanctum has you covered for rejuvenating and pampering treatments to soothe, smooth and relax!
~High Quality Products~
sanctum sells the following products and lines:
– AHAVA Active Dead Sea Minerals range for your face, body and the men in your life.
– CHRISTINA Cosmeceuticals – high performance, corrective home care.
– Soy candles, made by our very own Annie.
– Natural locally handmade soaps made with an extra virgin oil base. No chemical nasties!
– Over 40 different Teas, Chais and Hot Chocolates.
– Large range of Reusable Keep Cups – ceramic and bamboo!
– Tea Infusers
– Bahen and Co Artisan Chocolate along with Bramble and Hedge Nougat
– Tokyo Milk and Petal and Pins ranges of Greeting Cards
~Gift vouchers available~